Faculty / Staff Parking
To all faculty and staff:
Important Information Regarding Parking Permits
Effective June 11, 2010 parking permits will no longer be issued from the WestConnect Office. Parking permits will now be available from the University Police Department Parking Office located at the Westside Classroom Building, Room 247D, Telephone: 203-837-3289. The practice of sending permits to you via interoffice mail will be continued.
- All faculty and staff are issued parking permits. Parking permits will be issued from the University Police Department Parking Office, Westside Classroom Building, WS247D.
- On the Midtown campus, faculty and staff may park in the surface lots designated exclusively for faculty and staff use. Faculty and staff also may park in the White Street parking garage.
- On the Westside campus, faculty and staff will park in designated surface lots near the Westside Classroom Building and the O’Neill Center. University Boulevard and Access Road will continue to be open parking areas.
- Please note that reserved and/or faculty/staff lot regulations are in effect at all times.
- The Fifth Avenue Garage is designated for student parking only during the hours of restriction.