ABOUT THE CLUB
Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman Club associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Club Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
Newman Club Officers
The last Wednesday of the month, 5pm at the Newman Center
- Easter Egg Hunt: Wednesday, April 4th 5-7pm on the Midtown Campus
- Women’s Night: Thursday, April 5th 6-8pm at the Newman Center
- Dominican Republic Reunion: Tuesday, April 10th, 8-9:30pm at the Newman Center
-Follow us on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook for more specific information on these events!
Have an event or trip you would like to see happen in the future?
Come to our meeting and share your ideas! Everyone is welcome and
we encourage both new members and new ideas!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan email@example.com to join our mailing list.