Golden Reunion Celebration: Class of 1964
Save the Date!
The class of 1964 cordially invites classmates to attend their 50th class reunion celebration during Homecoming Weekend 2014 featuring their
50th Reunion Gathering
Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014
4:00 p.m. cocktail-jazz hour / 5:00 p.m. dinner
Westside Classroom Building Room 218, WCSU Westside campus
$60 per person (RSVP by Sept. 12)
Take a trip down memory lane by visiting the
Class of 1964 online yearbook.
Reunion Celebration Events (All events take place at the Westside campus):
- Alumni Hospitality Tent, 2 p.m. Included in reunion price.
- Street Fair, 2 p.m. Free.
- Homecoming lunch, 2 p.m. Included in reunion price.
- Tours of the new SVPA building will be available throughout the day.
- Class of 1964’s 50th Reunion Dinner, 4:00 p.m. cocktail-jazz hour/5:00 p.m. dinner, Westside Classroom Building Room 218. $60 per person includes a complimentary beer or wine and soft beverages, followed by cash bar. Please RSVP by Sept. 12, 2014. Casual Dress so we can enjoy the full day.
- Sunday morning breakfast with a tour of midtown campus - Included in
Tour will include the swing building used to house books when the Haas Library was updated (Warner Hall) where we will meet for breakfast. We will tour the midtown campus with a visit to Haas Library, see a renovated White Hall, stop by Old Main (admissions is where the library was in 1964) and see Fairfield Hall to reminisce about the "good times".
Parking near the event will be available, click here to see parking location.
Buffet Dinner Menu -
Build your own salad,
Mashed Potini bar with creamy mashed potatoes, mashed sweet
potatoes, Madeira gravy, Guinness beef stew, chicken stroganoff
and various toppings. Apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and
caramel sauce will complete the meal.
Accommodations: Accommodations are available throughout Danbury at discounted rates for WCSU alumni and guests. When booking your reservation, make sure to ask for the special WCSU rate.
Class of 1964 Reunion Committee:
Richard Bellesheim email@example.com, (203)748-1118
Patricia Murphy (Loya) firstname.lastname@example.org, (203) 744-3927
Robert Pettinicchi email@example.com, (860) 274-4159
Elaine Salem (Sakellares) firstname.lastname@example.org, (860) 350-1452
Diana Wellman (Vanzini) email@example.com, (203) 426-0707
Theresa Eberhard Asch (Fiore) firstname.lastname@example.org, (203)-778-4631
For those of you in Florida, or who plan to be in
Florida in November, Saundra Fay is setting up a cruise to remember.
She is asking that the Class of 1964 join her on a malt shop cruise.
Click here for details.