Welcome to WCSU Testing Center
The Testing Center will be closed from Friday, August 3 to Monday, August 13, 2018.
Our mission is to provide a comfortable and quiet environment where students are encouraged to achieve, to the best of their abilities, accurate test scores and to assure that the highest level of testing requirements are maintained.
WCSU Testing Center offers applicants proctoring service for:
College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) – Undergraduate Exams
Miller Analogies Test (MAT) – Graduate Exam
Proctoring Services – Distance Learning
Language Testing International – Writing Proficiency Test & Oral Proficiency Interview
The Center is equipped with a computer center to accommodate group and individual testing session(s) in adherence to the proctoring requirements of the institution. The Center also has the facilities to provide proctoring service for both paper-based and computer-based exams whether it is from domestic and international colleges and universities.
CLEP and MAT Examinations Testing Dates
- Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Saturday, September 29, 2018
- Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Saturday, December 1, 2018
If you’re interested in registering for the next CLEP or MAT session, there is space available. Please mail in the completed registration form and fee as soon as possible.
Interested in taking a CLEP exam? Get Started
Interested in taking the MAT exam? Get Started
Registration and Appointment Request Forms
- College Level Exam Program (CLEP) & Miller Analogies Test (MAT): Click Here to download registration form
- Proctoring Services / Distance Learning Exams: Click Here to request an appointment for distance learning exam(s)
- Language Testing International: Click Here to request an appointment for Writing Proficiency Test and/or Oral Proficiency Interview