WESTCONNect Card Office

Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-4:00PM

Located In the Back of Old Main

(203) 837-9311



Who should have a WESTCONNect Card?

Replacement ID Cards

CONNect Cash

Meal Plans

Faculty Copy Plans

WESTCONN At Waterbury IDs

Who should have a WESTCONNect Card?

All registered students, faculty, staff and university affiliates must obtain a WESTCONNECT Card. This includes all part-time, evening and summer students. Department contacts are responsible for contacting the Card office and making appropriate arrangements for visitors, contractors, vendors and other non-University personnel who are authorized to be on University grounds.

ISSUANCE: You will need to bring a valid form of photo identification (driver's license, state identification card, passport) and your course schedule verifying registration for the current semester.


Replacement ID Cards

Replacement Cards: Lost, stolen or damaged cards should be reported immediately to the WESTCONNECT Card Office during normal business hours or to the Campus Police Department (837-9300) at other times.

Cards that have been lost, stolen, or damaged due to vandalism or neglect will be replaced for a fee of $15 payable at the Cashier's Office. 

Cards that have ceased functioning due to normal wear and tear or a data/technology issue will be replaced free of charge.

Replacement cards must be obtained in person and will not be mailed.

If you wish to fill it out ahead of time, you may obtain the replacement ID card form here.


CONNect Cash

What is CONNect Cash?

How do I put money on my card?

How do I manage my account?

I lost money in a machine.  How do I get a refund?

Terms and Conditions

How do I close my account?


What is CONNect CASH?

CONNect Cash is a way for any person with a valid university ID to put money on their card for use at a growing list of locations throughout the university.  Presently, CONNect Cash can be used at:

  • Food Service Locations, including: 

    • Midtown Student Center Restaurant

    • Student Center Food Court

    • Faculty Dining Room

    • Warner Hall Coffee Kiosk

    • Westside Campus Center

  • All Residence Hall Laundry Rooms

  • Campus Bookstores

    • Midtown Store in the Student Center

    • Westside Store at the Westside Classroom Building

  • Vending Machines

    • Residence Halls: Fairfield Hall, Newbury Hall, Litchfield Hall, Centennial Hall, Grasso Hall, Pinney Hall

    • Academic Buildings Higgins Hall, Berkshire Hall, Warner Hall, White Hall, Science Building, WS Classroom Building

    • Additional Buildings: HAAS Library, MT Student Center 2nd Floor, WS Campus Center

How do I put money on my card?

There are two methods to put money (minimum $20 deposit) on your WESTCONNect ID Card:


E-Check or Accepted Credit Card:  Go on-line to WESTCONNDUIT and click on the Banner Tab.  Navigate to the personal services section and click on the  EZ Pay link. Select make payment, then click on CONNect Cash.  Please note, you need a valid username and password to go on to WESTCONNDUIT.


In Person

Cash or Check:  Go to the Cashier's Office located on the first floor of Old Main.

Please note: By placing money on your card, you are accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the CONNect Cash Program.


How do I manage my account?  

  1. Log onto WESTCONNDUIT.  You must have a WESTCONNDUIT account to access this service.  Please note, you need a valid username and password to go on to WESTCONNDUIT.

  2. Click on the Academics Tab

  3. Select WESTCONNect Card Account Management under the University Services Channel

  • View your current balance and last deposit

  • Review your transaction detail

  • Follow the link to put additional funds on your card

  • Report your card lost or stolen and protect your CONNect Cash $$

Back to top


I lost money in a machine.  How do I get a refund?

If you lost money off of your card at either a vending machine or a laundry machine, please fill out this form and submit it to the WESTCONNect Office.  If you lost cash, please go to the Cashier's office for a refund.

Back to top

How do I close my account?

Patrons who are leaving the university will have their account closed for the automatically.  Active members of the university community who wish to close their account may do so by filling out this form and submitting it to the Westconnect Office.

Assuming there is a balance of $5 or more, the Westconnect Office will release the funds to the cashier's office, who will send a check for the amount, less any outstanding balance due to the university.

Back to top

Meal Plans

Your WESTCONNect Card also serves as your meal plan card. 

Meal plan information is available at the Food Services website or at the Food Services Office located in the midtown Student Center by the student restaurant.

Faculty Copy Plans

The WESTCONNect Card can be used at designated copiers by faculty or staff members with copy plans.  Questions regarding faculty copier plans may be made by either e-mailing or calling (203-837-9311) the WESTCONNect Card Office.

A copy of the Faculty Copier Policy may be obtained by clicking here.


WCSU Weather Information

Current Conditions in Danbury

Current Conditions

55.1° F
Feels like N/A°

Wind: 7MPH from the S
Humidity: N/A%
Pressure: 30 in.
Dew Point: N/A° F

Emergency / Weather Alert Information

The Emergency / Weather Alert will be posted on the WCSU home page any time an emergency or bad weather causes a delay, cancellation or early closing of the university.

Weather Alert Example

 Visit the Emergency / Weather Alert page

Greater Danbury 5-Day Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Slight chance for a morning shower, partly sunny and pleasant.
Partly sunny and pleasant.
Mostly cloudy, chance for some showers.
Chance for morning rain then some afternoon sunshine.
Mostly sunny and mild.
36° / 59° 34° / 56° 36° / 43° 39° / 54° 33° / 54°