Preliminary Listing of Speakers
Presenters and their titles
- Robert Hart. F.S.U. The diverse roots of our beloved meteorology and the arbitrary definition of hurricane landfall droughts (including the current one!)
- Louis Uccellini, Head of the National Weather Service.
- Anthony Praino, I.B.M. An integrated modeling and observing system for the study of ecology of Lake George in the Jefferson Project.
- Megan Martin, Climate Central.
- Quincy Vagell, Freelance Storm chaser. Storm Chasing: The Dangers and Excitement.
- Jeffrey Tongue, NOAA/National Weather Service New York, NY, A Paradigm Change for Meteorological Data.
- Gary Conte, NOAA/National Weather Service New York, NY, Communicating Risk for Extreme Weather in a Changing Climate.
- Michael Erickson, Weather Prediction Center, New Ways of Displaying Convection Allowing Ensemble Data for WPC Forecasters.
- Dr. Joseph D' Aleo, Weatherbell, We have seen Some Wild Winters in Recent Years, Will this be another to remember?
- Eleanor Vallier-Talbot, NOAA/National Weather Service Taunton,MA, The 25th Anniversary of Hurricane Bob.
- Carlie Buccola, NOAA/National Weather Service New York, NY, Social Media and High Impact Weather Events: The Good, Bad, and The Ugly
- Melissa Fleming, The Weather Gamut and Studio MF. Art Can Help Broaden the Public Conversation on Climate Change.
- Anthony Praino, IBM. AN INTEGRATED MODELING AND OBSERVING SYSTEM FOR THE STUDY OF ECOLOGY OF LAKE GEORGE IN THE JEFFERSON PROJECT.
- Eleanor Vallier-Talbot NWS Taunton, The 25th Anniversary of Hurricane Bob, a look back in time.
- Steven Barabas, Storm Chaser, Storm chasing vehicle.