When you make an appointment with the TRC, you have made a firm commitment to your academic development as well as to the tutor.
The tutor schedules his/her day around the appointment and also makes the commitment to attend and to be punctual.
Everyone’s time is valuable, so we expect that you will honor your appointments.
To cancel your tutoring appointment:
- First, log in to https://wcsu.mywconline.com/
- Once in, click on your appointment slot in yellow;
- Scroll to the bottom of this appointment form to the red button stating: “Cancel Appointment”;
- Click this button to cancel the appointment;
- Shortly after doing so, one will receive a WCSU en inbox of cancellation;
- Next, call TRC Office at (203) 837- 9245 to inform Coordinator so he/she can make appropriate scheduling changes and alert tutor.
- One can cancel up to 2 hours before the session’s start time through our MyWCOnline portal. We ask that you please give a call to our Office at (203) 837- 9245 if doing so. This way, tutors can be alerted of schedule change by Coordinator or Supervisor;
- TRC tutors wait 10 minutes at the designated location or TRC front desk if one is running late. This tutee will be marked as ‘no-show’ in our system if no one arrives;
- A student who misses, no-shows, or repeatedly arrives late to more than three tutoring appointments will be flagged in our system which jeopardizes ability to book sessions for the semester;
- Those who are flagged in our system, may not be able to login or receive tutoring until speaking with the TRC Coordinator or Supervisor;
- TRC tutors are not allowed to reset tutee’s account (that are flagged) unless given direction to do otherwise by Coordinator or Supervisor;
These TRC cancellation/no-show policies are listed directly our scheduling portal MyWCOnline as well.