When is the application available?
The Summer 2018 Financial Aid Application will be available beginning April 1st.
WHEN WILL SUMMER 2018 FINANCIAL AID PROCESSING BEGIN?
We are scheduled to begin processing for Summer 2018 in April.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Students who have not used all of the aid available to them during the 2017-2018 award year may have remaining eligibility. To check the status of your file, please
contact us for more information.
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible to apply for a Federal Pell grant or Federal Direct loans, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must plan on registering for at least half-time during the summer.
- Must be matriculated for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Must have a complete Financial Aid file for 2017-2018.
- Must have satisfied all previous balances.
- Must have Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at the end of Spring 2018.