PLANNED DATES :
second half of May- return after four weeks in JUNE 2017**
Exact dates depend on the flexibility of airfare and will be known when
all participants sign up. For more information contact Dr. Bakhtiarova
Immerse yourself in Spanish
Language, Arts and Culture while living the Mediterranean lifestyle in
Malaga, visiting the cultural treasures of Madrid and relaxing in
FULFILL THE LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Have the time of your life while you...
FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Earn up to 6 CSU credits and more!!
And there's so much more!
- Immerse yourself in the exciting Mediterranean lifestyle
- Satisfy your general education and language requirements
- Enhance your knowledge of Spanish
- See the best of arts and culture that Spain has to offer
- Learn to dance flamenco where it was born
- Learn Spanish in the land of its origin
- Explore your Hispanic roots
- Make friends for life
- Travel in a safe environment with friends and faculty passionate about Spain
- Eat tapas and paella
- Learn to make them
For more information contact: Dr. Galina Bakhtiarova, World Languages & Literature
Western Connecticut State University, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office: 215D Berkshire Hall Phone: (203) 837-8734 Fax: (203) 837-8912 Email:
**Pending airfare, Subject to change
REPORT AND PICTURES FROM 2013
APPLY EARLY, SPACES ARE LIMITED!
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7
@ 2:30-3:30 PM
IN WARNER HALL LOBBY
if you cannot attend a session
please make an appointment at
For more information please stop by or call:
Office: BR 215D
Office Hours Spring 2017:
or make an appointment!
Click here to see pictures from previous programs