Summer Arts and Culture Study in Spain (SACSS)
Immerse yourself in Spanish
Language, Arts and Culture while living in the fascinating city of San
Sebastian in the Basque Country
FULFILL THE LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Have the time of your life while you...
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 12, 2015
Earn UP 6 CSU credits!!
And there's so much more!
- Immerse yourself in the exciting Mediterranean lifestyle
- Satisfy your general education and language requirements
- Enhance your knowledge of Spanish
- See the best of arts and culture that Europe has to offer
- Learn to dance flamenco where it was born
- Learn Spanish in the land of its origin
- Explore your Hispanic roots
- Make friends for life
- Travel in a safe environment with friends and faculty passionate about Spain
- Eat tapas and paella
- Learn to make them
For more information contact: Dr. Galina Bakhtiarova, World Languages & Literature
Western Connecticut State University, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office: 215D Berkshire Hall Phone: (203) 837-8734 Fax: (203) 837-8912 Email:
**Pending approval, Subject to change
Join us Mid-May - Mid June** 2015
REPORT AND PICTURES FROM 2013
APPLY EARLY, SPACES ARE LIMITED!
All meet in Warner Hall Lobby
Warner Hall, Lobby
For more information please stop by or call:
Office: BR 215D
Fall 2014 Hours:
Tuesday 2:00-3:30 pm
or make an appointment!
Click here to see pictures from previous programs