Summer Arts and Culture Study in Spain (SACSS)
San Sebastian, Spain from
Mid-May to Mid-June 2013**
Have the time of your life while you...
Earn 6 CSU credits!!
And there's so much more!
- Immerse yourself in the exciting Mediterranean lifestyle
- Satisfy your general education and language requirements
- Enhance your knowledge of Spanish
- See the best of arts and culture that Europe has to offer
- Learn to dance flamenco where it was born
- Learn Spanish in the land of its origin
- Explore your Hispanic roots
- Make friends for life
- Travel in a safe environment with friends and faculty passionate about Spain
- Eat tapas and paella
- Learn to make them
For more information contact: Dr. Galina Bakhtiarova, World Languages & Literature
Western Connecticut State University, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office: 215D Berkshire Hall Phone: (203) 837-8734 Fax: (203) 837-8912 Email:
**Pending approval, Subject to change
Join us Mid-May - Mid June** 2013
Now Accepting Applications
Click here for Application
Apply early spaces are limited!
Oct 30, 2012
Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013
Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013
Thursday, Jan 31, 2013, 2:00-3:00 pm
Warner Hall, Lobby
For more information please stop by or call:
Office: BR 215D
Spring 2013 Hours:
Tuesday/Thursday, 2:00-3:30 pm
or make an appointment!
Click here to see pictures from previous programs
Click here to download the brochure