PLANNED DATES :
May 17- JUNE 19 2018**
**Exact dates depend on the flexibility of airfare and will be known when
all participants sign up. For more information contact Dr. Bakhtiarova
Immerse yourself in Spanish
Language, Arts and Culture while living the Mediterranean lifestyle in
Malaga, visiting the cultural treasures of Barcelona and exploring the
life and work of Salvador Dali in Figueres and Cadaques
FULFILL INTERCULTURAL COMPETENCE, LANGUAGE AND ART REQUIREMENT IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Have the time of your life while you...
FEBRUARY 9, 2018
Earn 6 CSU credits and more!!
And there's so much more!
- Immerse yourself in the exciting Mediterranean lifestyle
- Satisfy your intercultural competence, art and language requirements
- Enhance your knowledge of Spanish
- See the best of arts and culture that Spain has to offer
- Learn to dance flamenco where it was born
- Learn Spanish in the land of its origin
- Explore your Hispanic roots
- Make friends for life
- Travel in a safe environment with friends and faculty passionate about Spain
- Eat tapas and paella
- Learn to make them
For more information contact: Dr. Galina Bakhtiarova, World Languages & Literature
Western Connecticut State University, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office: 215D Berkshire Hall Phone: (203) 837-8734 Fax: (203) 837-8912 Email:
**Pending airfare, Subject to change
REPORT AND PICTURES FROM 2013
APPLY EARLY, SPACES ARE LIMITED!
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Warner Hall Lobby
IN WARNER HALL LOBBY
if you cannot attend a session
please make an appointment at
For more information please stop by or call:
Office: BR 215D
Office Hours SPRING 2018
Monday/Wednesday 12:10-12:40 and 3:10-3:40
or make an appointment!