Spring 2018 Leagues & Events
5-on-5 Basketball Sundays, 1 – 3 p.m. & Tuesdays, 8:30 – 10:30 p.m. February 13th – March 27th Bill Williams Gym (MT)
Dodgeball Tournament Saturday, 2 – 5 p.m. February 24th Bill Williams Gym (MT)
Wiffle Ball Wednesdays, 8:30 – 10:30 p.m. April 4th – May 2nd Westside Recreation Field
Spikeball Tournament Sunday, 2 – 5 p.m. April 8th Westside Recreation Field
Participation of ALL skill levels is encouraged, as this will help to increase the variety of activities offered. A strong emphasis on friendly competition and having fun exists, which will help to create an enjoyable campus life. More than just a game, intramural sports let you build friendships, strengthen your mind & body, develop your character and nurture your skills.
The Intramural Program is open to all current Western students, faculty, staff and alumni. Play Hard and Have Fun!
Please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator, John Fracker, at email@example.com or 203-837-9057
Register your team via the IM Leagues sign-up:
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/WCSU/Registration OR Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account OR Go to www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account with your school email attached – this will automatically create an account, fill in your info, and join you to the school (steps 2-4)
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@wcsu.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR
Click on the “Western Connecticut State University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.