IHHS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
IHHS sponsors have made it possible to offer annual IHHS Scholarships to WCSU students who express an interest in holistic health studies. We thank the following past and present sponsors for contributing to the success of IHHS programs and scholarships: Waterbury Hospital, Webster Bank, Katonah, NY Study Group, Take Time Relaxation Center, WCSU Student Affairs, Topical Biomedics, Inc., Associates in Kinleining, Inc., and LOTUS at Waterbury Hospital. All sponsorship monies were given in scholarships to HPX students who have exhibited an interest in holistic health.
Award Criteria: This award is given to a full-time undergraduate student of outstanding character. Special consideration will be given to students with a demonstrated interest in the holistic healing arts and community service. Preference is given to majors from the Department of Health Promotion and Exercise Sciences School of Professional Studies. Recipients are chosen by the director of the IHHS.
Contact the Financial Aid office for more information.
Scholarship Information for Local Businesses
For more information, please contact Mary Koch at 837-8612 or Dr. Robyn Housemann, IHHS Director via email at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a IHHS sponsor or presenter.
Previous Scholarship Recipients
- 2004 IHHS Scholarship Recipients: Kathleen Hehl-Curran, Katelyn Guilino
- 2005 IHHS Scholarship Recipients: Catherine Vachon, Ann Marie Lohan
- 2006 IHHS Scholarship Recipients: Catherine Vachon, Ann Marie Lohan
- 2007 IHHS Scholarship Recipients: Kedemah Joseph (Health Promotion Studies), Diane Kurimai (Nursing)
- 2009 IHHS Scholarship Recipients: Kristina Braun and Alphonso Colucci