Human Resources - Core-CT Self-Service
Core-CT is the State of Connecticut’s payroll system that the Human Resources & Payroll Departments use to maintain all employee data and in order to generate an employee’s biweekly paycheck. I am pleased to announce that effective immediately all employees will have the ability to view, and in some cases, update some of their information in Core-CT. Also, employees will now have the ability to view their most recent two (2) years of paycheck stubs directly in Core-CT.
If you already have a Core-CT account you can access this information the next time you login. Please refer to the link "Core-CT Self-Service eApps End User Manual."
If you currently do not have a Core-CT account and would like to access your information please follow the below steps:
- Refer to the link "Step by Step Instructions for Logging Into Core-CT" and follow the steps on page 3 of the "Core-CT Self-Service eApps End User Manual."
- When you get to the login page for your User ID enter your six (6) digit State of Connecticut Employee ID Number. To locate your Employee ID #, refer to a recent paycheck stub - your Employee ID # is located in the box next to your name and address. If you can't locate your Employee ID #, please contact Human Resources at 203-837-8665 or email Fred Cratty and it will be provided to you.
- For the Password enter the first four (4) letters of your last name (all in uppercase) + the last four (4) digits of your social security number.
- Click on the "Sign In" button.
- This temporary password will expire the first time it is used and you will be prompted to change it. In order to change it please refer to the "Step by Step Instructions for Logging Into Core-CT" procedure on changing passwords.
- Once you have successfully changed your password you can refer to the "Core-CT Self-Service eApps End User Manual" in order to access your personal information and paycheck data.
Core-CT Log In: http://www.core-ct.state.ct.us/
If you have any questions about logging into, or using, Core-CT please feel free to contact Fred Cratty at 203-837-8665 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.