The mission of the Office of Sponsored Research and Administrative Services, in the Division of Academic Affairs, is to promote extramural funding of research and scholarly activity and to support University initiatives.
The office is a resource for faculty and staff, providing information and assistance on all aspects of external funding. Among the services offered are:
- Identification of funding sources
- Information/guidance on assurances issues (e.g., research with human subjects or vertebrate animals)
- Notification of upcoming grant/fellowship deadlines
- Assistance with proposal preparation and submission
- Liaison with funding agencies
- Workshops and individual consultations
- Post-award assistance
The Office of Sponsored Research and Administrative Services provides liaison between researchers (faculty, staff, and students) and the Institutional Review Board (human subjects) and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (vertebrate animals).
For assistance with any grant-related project, please contact Gabrielle Jazwiecki, the Director of the Office of Sponsored Research and Administrative Services, at (203) 837-8281 or email@example.com.