Welcome to the Ancell School of Business MBA program at Western
WCSU’s Master of Business (MBA) program prepares students for managerial positions in today’s competitive market. Students gain fundamental knowledge of business and organizational structure and functions as well as exposure to strategic thinking, sustainability and global issues.
Working Professionals: Students can take one to two courses in the fall, spring, summer and intersession, completing the degree in as little as two years.
Full-time Students: For students able to make a full-time commitment including summer and intersession, the program can be completed in 12-14 months depending on required prerequisites. Our scheduling also meets the needs of Accounting graduates who are completing Connecticut's 150 credit hour requirement prior to joining accounting firms.
Ancell leads to . . . making your career goals a reality.
Why an Ancell MBA at Western?
- High quality, personalized learning where interaction and collaboration are encouraged
- Excellent faculty who are full-time instructors, consultants, trainers, entrepreneurs and board members with relevant business experience
- Small classes (25 students or less) that enhance collegiality amongst the Ancell student/faculty community
- Real life applications allowing MBA students to apply their knowledge and skills outside the classroom
- Affordable tuition
- Convenient, evening classes
- Networking and career events
- Exciting educational speakers
- Flexibility allows students to complete the program in as little as 15 months or as long as 6 years.
- 4 + 1 Bachelor’s to MBA option
- Choose a general MBA or an MBA with an accounting concentration
MBA Program at a Glance:
- Admission Requirements
- Course Rotation & Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MBA Contacts
- Program Requirements
- Tuition & Fees