M.A.T. Program at a Glance
- A fifteen month long program that provides eligibility for teaching certification in Connecticut and a masters degree in an accelerated 42 credit format
- Delivered by WestConn’s outstanding faculty in Education and Educational Psychology, Biology, Mathematics and Spanish departments
- Structured to accommodate working students in convenient evening, online and hybrid course formats
- WestConn’s M.A.T. program is characteristic of those at New England’s best small private universities, but at a much more affordable cost
- Structured to prepare students to teach in Biology, Mathematics or Spanish at the secondary education level, all of which are high demand areas with many employment opportunities
- The M.A.T. program begins each June with completion in August of the next summer. The first cohort is scheduled to start in June 2009 and will finish in August 2010.
- Financial Aid is available to eligible matriculated students. For more information, visit the Financial Aid website at www.wcsu.edu/finaid, or call 203-837-8582
YOU COULD BE TEACHING IN JUST FIFTEEN MONTHS!