Committee on Undergraduate Curriculum and Standards (CUCAS)
The Committee on Undergraduate Curriculum and Academic Standards (CUCAS) is a University Senate Standing Committee working to ensure that academic programs are consistent with the mission of Western Connecticut State University. CUCAS members are both appointed and elected to represent the larger university community. Specific responsibilities can be found in the committee’s bylaws.
To submit a proposal to CUCAS, refer to the current guidelines located here. Please also reference the most recently approved Process Chart and the current Materials Necessary for submitting your proposal/s, as proposals with missing documentation will not be reviewed. The most recent Updated submission requirements/guidelines will be posted on this website as they become available. The submission process is conducted via Sharepoint.
Meetings typically occur on the third Thursday of each month during regularly scheduled semester days. They begin at 9:30am in either the Student Center 202 (Midtown Campus) or Campus Center 212/214 (Westside Campus) once a full voting quorum has been reached.
2016-17 Meeting Schedule –
- September 15, 2016 – SC 202 (Midtown Campus)
- October 20, 2016 – CC 212/214 (Westside Campus)
- November 17, 2016 – SC 202 (Midtown Campus)
- December 15, 2016 – CC 212/214 (Westside Campus)
- January 19, 2017 – SC 202 (Midtown Campus)
- February 16, 2017 – CC 212/214 (Westside Campus)
- March 23, 2017 – SC 202 (Midtown Campus)
- April 20, 2017 – CC 212/214 (Westside Campus)
- May 18, 2017 – SC 202 (Midtown Campus)