Center for Financial Forensics & Information Security at WCSU
What is CFFIS?
The Center for Financial Forensics and Information Security ("CFFIS") is an educational center existing under and as part of the Connecticut State University system. It is located in the Ancell School of Business at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, Connecticut. [read more]
Resources / Information:
For further information concerning CFFIS and how it might be assistance to your forensic needs, please contact the Director.
Professor Thomas Monks
Western Connecticut State University
Westside Classroom Building 135
Danbury, CT 06810
- FINDING FRAUD
- Fleecing the flock: The big business of swindling people who trust you
- Tips to Avoid Check Fraud – YouTube
- WHAT IS YOUR FRAUD IQ?
- INVESTMENT HANDLER SENTENCED TO PRISON
- ASSET CONCEALMENT IN BANKRUPTCY
- CORRUPTION AT CALPERS???!!!
- MADOFF TRUSTEE SEEKS 19.6 BILLION FROM AUSTRIAN BANKER
- FOCUSING ON FRAUD PREVENTION BY DATA ANALYSIS
- CATHERINE FITTS ON THE LOOTING OF AMERICA