Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman Club associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Club Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
Newman Club Officers
- Co-President Kristina Grube firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President JP Sheehan email@example.com
- Vice President Lily Pagan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Jay Johnson email@example.com
- Secretary Greg Rabito firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian Olivia Murray email@example.com
Tuesday, August 3oth at 8:15pm in the Newman Center
Events will be held Wednesdays after the Newman Dinners
from 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Fall 2016 Schedule
September 14, 2016 - Social Event
September 28, 2016 - Discernment Discussion
October 12, 2016 - Service Event
October 26, 2016 - Social Event
November 9, 2016 - Discernment Discussion
November 30, 2016 - Service Event
December 7, 2016 - Social Event
Specifics on each event to follow.
Have an event or trip you would like to see happen in the future? Come to our meeting and share your ideas! Everyone is welcome and we encourage both new members and new ideas!
Newman Club Trips
~Lake Placid, New York - January 6 -14, 2017
~Dominican Republic - March 11 - 19, 2017
Details to follow soon!!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.