Wednesday, January 16th
(across the street from Newbury Hall)
Bring your exciting ideas for the new semester
~Spring Semester E-Board Meetings of the semester
Wednesday, February 13th - 9:30pm
Wednesday, March 13th - 9:30pm
Wednesday, April 10th - 9:30pm
All meetings are held at the Newman Center (Across from Newbury Hall)
ALL ARE WELCOME!!
~Holy Hour Wednesdays at 8:30pm (see "Liturgy & Worship" for more info)
~Sunday Mass 5pm Alumni Hall
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan email@example.com to join our mailing list.
About the Club
Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
Newman Club Officers
- President Mark Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Antonio Annunziata email@example.com
- Treasurer Nick Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary Eileen Carmody email@example.com
Advisor - Fr. Brad Heckathorne firstname.lastname@example.org