Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman Club associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Club Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
Newman Club Officers
- Co-President Kristina Grube email@example.com
- Co-President JP Sheehan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Lily Pagan email@example.com
- Treasurer Jay Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary Greg Rabito email@example.com
- Historian Olivia Murray firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, April 4th – 8:15pm – Newman Center
Spring 2017 Schedule
March 30th – Easter Egg Hunt – WestSide Campus – 7pm – 9pm
April 6th – Theology on Tap – Greater Danbury Irish Cultural Center – 7pm
April 20th – Cards for the Troops – WestSide Campus Center Loft – 7pm – 9pm
April 27th - Dominoes Tournament – Alumni Pavilion – 7pm – 9pm
May 4th – End of year Party – Newman Center – 7pm – 9pm
Have an event or trip you would like to see happen in the future? Come to our meeting and share your ideas! Everyone is welcome and we encourage both new members and new ideas!
Newman Club Trips
~Lake Placid, New York - January 6 -14, 2017
~Dominican Republic - March 11 - 19, 2017
Details to follow soon!!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan email@example.com to join our mailing list.