~Fall Semester Meetings
Wednesday, September 18th - 7:45pm
Wednesday, October 2nd, 16th, & 30th - 7:45pm
Wednesday, November 13th - 7:45pm
Meetings will be held in the Midtown Student Center - Room 211
ALL ARE WELCOME!!
~Holy Hour Wednesdays at 8:30pm (see "Liturgy & Worship" for more info)
~Sunday Mass 5pm Alumni Hall
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan email@example.com to join our mailing list.
CLUB MOVIE NIGHTS
~ Thursday, September 12th & 26th - 8:00pm
~ Thursday, October 24th - 8:00pm
~ Thursday, November 7th & 21st - 8:00pm
MOVIE NIGHT - SEPTEMBER 12th
Thursday, September 12th - 8:00pm
Newman Center (across from Newbury Hall)
"THE LONGEST YARD"
FREE - KICKBOXING CLASS
~Wednesday, October 10th - 8:00pm
at Mr. Rob's American Tiger Martial Arts Academy
Transportation can be provided.
About the Club
Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
Newman Club Officers
- President Nick Collins firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Sean Javery email@example.com
- Treasurer Rob Reilly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary Allison vas email@example.com
Advisor - Fr. Brad Heckathorne firstname.lastname@example.org