WCSU’s Career Services offers services and resources to help alumni with successful career exploration, opportunities, and employability. Click for our brochure which provides more detailed information about our services and resources.
WCSU Alumni have access to the following services:
- Colonial Career Connection: Access job postings & sign up for workshops.
- Attend the Annual Career Fair in April and meet with 75+ prospective employers.
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor to discuss career-related needs.
- Utilize the Career Resource Library in Career Services.
- Contact the office at 203-837-8263 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are many ways for alumni to give back to WCSU:
POSTING AN OPPORTUNITY
- Are you a business owner or a company/organization employee in need of an intern or employee? Post available internships and jobs for WCSU students and alumni on Colonial Career Connection – powered by College Central. We welcome alumni employers to conduct interviews and present information sessions on the WCSU campus as part of the Senior Recruitment Program and Cooperative Education Internship Program. Contact Career Services for more details.
MENTORING A WCSU STUDENT
- There are a wide variety of mentoring activities for students that WCSU alumni can participate in through the Career Mentoring Network including conducting an informational or practice interview, critiquing resumes and cover letters, networking with students via email, sharing graduate school advice, offering shadowing opportunities, speaking to clubs and organizations, and more. Please register your profile on the Career Mentoring Network on Colonial Career Connection.
- If you are an Ancell School business graduate and would like to get involved in the growth and development of tomorrow's business leaders through mentoring current Ancell students, you can learn more about the Ancell School Alumni Mentor Program at http://www.wcsu.edu/asb/mentoring/.
We value the support of alumni throughout the university.
- The WCSU Office of Alumni welcomes you to the WCSU Alumni community and provides information on Services, Events, Marketplace & Giving to WCSU.
- Offer your career-related, industry-specific expertise and advice by volunteering for Career Panels & Networking Events held by Career Services. Interested in attending the Career Fair to meet with potential candidates for your company/organization? Contact the office at 203-837-8263 or email@example.com for more information.
- We need everyone engaged in the Career Development process. Encourage students to visit Career Services early on in their WCSU career to take advantage of the available resources.