Student Employment: It’s more than a job!
Our mission at the Campus & Student Centers is to be able to enhance the educational program by providing opportunities for student development through employment.
Summary of our Learning Objectives:
Students employed by the Campus & Student Centers will:
- Develop managerial skills
- Learn event management skills
- Experience growth, interaction and learning as part of a team.
- Build upon leadership and networking skills
- Expand knowledge of various technological systems
- Strengthen decision-making, conflict resolution, customer service, organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enhance upon time-management skills while balancing academics, personal and work responsibilities.
- Broaden your understanding for the importance of commitment, ethics, integrity and contributions to a team.
For more information about working for the Campus & Student Centers, click on the links below.