Golden Reunion Celebration: Class of 1963
Save the Date!
The class of 1963 cordially invites classmates to attend their 50th class reunion celebration during Homecoming Weekend 2013 featuring their
50th Reunion Dinner
Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013
6:30 p.m. cocktail-jazz hour / 7:30 p.m. dinner
Westside Classroom Building Room 218, WCSU Westside campus
$60 per person (RSVP by Sept. 13)
Take a trip down memory lane by visiting the
Class of 1963 online yearbook.
Reunion Celebration Events (All events take place at the Westside campus):
- Homecoming Breakfast, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Included in reunion price.
- Alumni Hospitality Tent, 2 p.m. Included in reunion price.
- Street Fair, 2 p.m. Free.
- Homecoming Barbecue, 2 p.m. Included in reunion price.
- Homecoming football game: Colonials vs. Fitchburg State, 5 p.m. Included in reunion price.
- Class of 1963’s 50th Reunion Dinner, 6:30 p.m. cocktail-jazz hour/7:30 p.m. dinner, Westside Classroom Building Room 218. $60 per person includes complimentary beer, wine and soft beverages. Cash bar available. Please RSVP by Sept. 13, 2013.
Reunion Booklet Form
Buffet Dinner Menu:
Salad, bread/rolls with butter, flank steak carving station with horseradish sauce, chicken picatta, pasta purses with blush sauce, green beans almandine, apple crumble with ice cream and caramel sauce.
Accommodations: Accommodations are available throughout Danbury at discounted rates for WCSU alumni and guests. When booking your reservation, make sure to ask for the special WCSU rate.
Class of 1963 Reunion Committee:
Tony Baiad (chair), Bill Murphy, Ken Saloon, Tony Gorman, Bernie Reidy, Kitch Gorman