TRANSFER TO WESTERN IN ONE DAY!
Western is still accepting applications for Fall 2016!
To make transferring to Western simpler, we’ve set aside the following Mondays this summer as our day to get it all done for our transfer students.
- JUNE 6th, 13th, 27th
- JULY 11th, 18th, 25th
- AUGUST 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
What you can do:
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor!
- Get a credit Evaluation!
- Get your decision on the SPOT!
- Register for Fall 2016 as a Western Student!
Please bring the following items with you to campus:
- Complete your application with a Transfer Counselor on site.
- Come prepared to pay the $50 application fee.
- Transcript(s) from every college/university you’ve previously attended.
- Accepted students can leave campus with a WCSU ID card, WCSU windows/westconduit account, and course schedule! Come prepared to pay the $200 binder (full-time students only).
You can come anytime between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.