- FacultyWare provides a wide range of information and tools to enhance the design and delivery of instruction to diverse college students.
- DisABILITY Resource Toolbox (DART) provides five toolkits to assist faculty in better understanding their legal obligations, improve communication skills with students with disabilities, and become aware of disability-related resources.
- Getting Started with Creating Accessible Course Content is a handout developed by Blackboard, which provides general challenges of students with disabilities and specific Blackboard tools to assist.
- Campus Technology is a source that provides valuable information on emerging technologies and their potential implications to colleges and universities.
- Center for Implementing Technology in Education (CITEd) identifies evidence-based practices for incorporating technology into education.
- Quality Matters (QM) is a nationally recognized, faculty-centered, peer review process designed to certify the quality of online courses and online components.
- Universal Design for Instruction Fact Sheet provides a general overview of Universal Design for Instruction (UDI) and the importance of incorporating it into university classrooms.
- Academic Technology Center located at Worcester Polytechnic Institute provides step-by-step instructions on how to use different technologies.
- UDL – Universe supports postsecondary faculty and staff by providing resources and examples to improve postsecondary education for all students, including students with disabilities.
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs provides resources, tools, and handouts on how to best serve and support our Veterans.
If you are looking for more specific information on creating accessible course material, please visit our Creating Accessible Course Material page.