What is the P2P Program?
The P2P (Peer to Peer) Mentoring Program will pair a junior/senior student (Mentor) with a freshman/sophomore (Mentee). Students will be required to make contacts with each other through a variety of means including the use of University technologies; outings to social, cultural and academic activities; and attendance to monthly academic meetings.
What is the mission of the P 2 P Program?
Our mission is to give the Mentors and Mentees a holistic college experience that combines Student Life and Academic Affairs on campus and beyond.
- Expose students to cultural activities on and off campus;
- Strengthen retention of students through contact and activities;
- Support several groups of students on campus via: concerts, plays, sport teams, and other events;
- Introduce administrative resources and connections;
- Share information of the various academic departments and schools represented by the group;
- Create a link for our students to reach out to local high schools and span beyond college to alumni;
For more information you can contact:
Dianne Olsen, Program Coordinator