Free Microsoft Software for Students!
Through WestConn’s Campus Agreement Student Option with Microsoft, all undergraduate and graduate students, full-time or part-time can receive ONE copy of:
- Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, which contains:
- One Note
- Visio Viewer
- Office Shared Features
- Office Tools
- Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac, which contains:
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business with Service Pack 1
You can pick up your copy on or after January 26, 2008 at:
- Midtown Computer Center located in the Haas Library – Main level or
- Westside Computer Center located in WS 117
You will need to:
- Present your Student ID.
- Sign a form acknowledging terms, conditions and receipt.
- Receive your software!
It’s that easy!
Another way your technology fee is working for you!