Welcome, students, to your WestConn information technology resource homepage. Please use the getting started guide to familiarize yourself with the services WestConn has to offer you. You may also want to take advantage of the Student Technology Training Center to receive hands-on training on how to use the software and services available to you.
Student Technology Introduction:
- Introduction to Technology
- About Information Technology & Innovation
- Free Microsoft Software for Students
Student Account Access:
Computer Facilities & Resources:
- Student Technology Training Center
- Midtown Computer Center
- Westside Computer Center
- Campus Center Computer Center
- 24-Hour Labs
- Public Facility Locations
- Student Employment Application
- Locate hardware in the computer classrooms
- Locate software in the computer classrooms
Guidelines & Policies:
WestConn is pleased to announce a partnership with Microsoft to offer Office 365, a suite of online services, to all students in Spring 2013.
Free Microsoft Software for Students!
Through WestConn’s Campus Agreement Student Option with Microsoft, all undergraduate and graduate students, full-time or part-time can receive free Microsoft software. [Learn more here]
Attention new students!
In order to effectively utilize the University technology services, all students must obtain a Windows Account, and a WestConn Email Account from a staffed computer center.