Once you are given your WestConn account, you will have access to the following network drives:
- H Drive: individual file space.
- K Drive: the common drive that all faculty members in your department have access to.
- S Drive: class-specific software is stored in this location. All students and faculty have access to this software.
- X Drive: a drive set up to share documents between students and faculty/staff. Students are able to submit electronic documents to their professors. Departments can share documents with their student employees.
Accessing these Drives
- Log onto your workstation with your Windows account. Let the system start up. Do not close out of any windows.
- Double click on My Computer (located on desktop or select it from Start menu).
- A window will appear containing all of your drives, including your floppy (A:), CD (D:), and Hard (C:) drives.
If you have problems accessing your drives, call the Information Technology & Innovation Help Desk at 203 837-8467 for support.