Entourage Email Support
All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to get a WestConn Email account for official WestConn business. Once your account has been created, you will have access to your email from any computer on or off–campus that has access to the Internet.
Students may obtain a WestConn Email account at any one of the staffed computer centers. Faculty and staff should contact the IT Help Desk at (203) 837-8467. [further overview]
- I am a Mac user. How will I be affected by the Entourage transition?
- Will I have to manually setup any of my old Lotus Notes account preferences?
- I changed my Windows password, and now I cannot log in to Outlook Web Access. What should I do?
- I changed my Outlook Web Access password, and now I cannot log in to Windows. What should I do?
- I forgot my Outlook Web Access password. What should I do?
- How should I prepare for migrating from Lotus Notes to Entourage?
- How do I access my email from off-campus?
- Do I need to login to Entourage in my office?
- I am currently using Lotus Notes. When will I be migrated to Entourage?