E-Learning (Blackboard Vista) Support
For the past several years, WestConn has been using WebCT (a system-wide initiative) as its e-Learning course management system. It allows faculty to supplement their on-ground courses with online components, or to use for fully online courses.
WestConn is currently using Blackboard Vista 8.
Blackboard Vista allows students to access academic materials online in order to accomplish their instructional goals. With Vista, it is possible to provide the following online: Assessments, Assignments, Chat and Whiteboard, Discussions, Content Files, Media Libraries, Syllabus, Learning Modules, URLs, Course Calendar, Announcements, and Course Mail. [further overview]
- I am receiving a "You have entered an incorrect user name or password" error when I try to log in.
- What is Blackboard Vista?
- What are the advantages of Blackboard Vista?
- Why should I use Blackboard Vista?
- How do I request my Blackboard Vista courses?
- How do I access my Blackboard Vista courses?
- Why can't I login to Vista?
- What do I do if I forget my logon information?
- How do I logout of a Blackboard Vista session?
- Who can access courses in Blackboard Vista?
- What browsers are supported by Blackboard Vista?
- What computers have access to Blackboard Vista?
- I can't access Discussions and/or Quizzes in my Blackboard Vista course.
- What support is available?
- How easy is Vista to use?
- How do I login to Blackboard Vista?