Office Live Support
Office Live gives you the opportunity to collaborate on documents and view Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files from anywhere that you have an internet connection. You can store up to 5 GB and share your workspaces with other users.
Students will need a ConnectMail account which they may obtain at any one of the staffed computer centers. [further overview]
- What is a workspace?
- How do I access Office Live?
- How much does Microsoft Office Live Workspace cost?
- Who is it for?
- What are the system requirements?
- How do I register/create an account for Office Live?
- I registered my username and password from my ConnectMail, but my workspaces will not load.
- What is Office Live?
- Do I have to download anything?
- How do I save a document within my workspace?
- How many files can I store on my workspace?
- What types of files can I upload to my workspace?
- How do I add/create a document?
- How do I share a workspace?
- How many people can I share my work or projects with?
- How do I edit a document within my workspace?
- Is my information protected?