Doctor of Education in Instructional Leadership
How to Apply
If you would like more information about our EdD in Instructional Leadership, please contact the Division of Graduate Studies: 203.837.8244.
- A completed application form: Online Application for Admission or Download Application for Admissions.
- Evidence of three years of full-time educational experience in a PK-12 setting:
- a copy of your educator certificate(s)and;
- a letter from an administrator who works in an accredited institution.
- A one- to two-page résumé.
- A $100 nonrefundable fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended; a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.67 for all previous graduate course work is required.
- A copy of your master’s degree diploma (in education or a related field).
- An official score of at least the 50th percentile rank on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is required if a cumulative graduate GPA is below 3.67. The MAT must be taken within the past five years. In addition, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for all international students.
- Three recommendations attesting to your professional educational qualifications and ability to complete a doctoral program. At least one of these recommendations must be completed by someone in a supervisory capacity in an educational setting. The official WCSU form must be used for the completion of all recommendations.
- Three recommendations (download recommendation form).
For additional information, please contact the program Coordinator. Contact information is located at www.wcsu.edu/EdD.
All materials should be sent to: