Higgins Hall
   BACK TO MIDTOWN TOUR

HIGGINS HALL
Midtown campus

Built in 1950, Higgins Hall was named in honor of Lothrop D. Higgins, a science professor who became the school's second principal while the university was known as Danbury State Normal School. In 1962, an addition called Higgins Annex was added to the Hall, nearly doubling the size of the building to more than 85,000 square feet.

Today Higgins Hall/Higgins Annex houses the mathematics department, the Academic Advisement Center, nursing laboratories, the ConnCAPP/ Upward Bound Program and the Educational Achievement and Access Program (EAP).  Since the opening of the Science Building, Higgins has been in a state of transition, awaiting its renovation to meet future campus needs.

DEPARTMENT CONTACT & LOCATION INFORMATION

Ground Floor

AAUP
Room 115A
Phone: (203) 837-9235
Fax: (203) 837-8458
Department Phone Numbers

ConnCap/Upward Bound
Room 015
Phone: (203) 837-8801
Fax: (203) 837-8602
Department Phone Numbers

EAP
Room 015
Phone: (203) 837-8801
Fax: (203) 837-8602
Department Phone Numbers

Second Floor

Academic Advisement
Room 205A
Phone: (203) 837-8397
Fax: (203) 837-8289
Department Phone Numbers

English
Room 215A
Phone: (203) 837-9041
Department Phone Numbers

Mathematics
Room 102
Phone: (203) 837-9299
Department Phone Numbers