WestConn eTutoring Service
Use WestConn's eTutoring!
It's fast! It's effective! It's FREE!
FREE online tutoring in the following subjects:
- Anatomy and Physiology
Getting started is easy!
- Go on line to www.etutoring.org.
- Find the "Select Your Consortium or Institution" box.
- Click on "Northeast eTutoring Consortium" to open the "Select Your Institution" box.
- Scroll down from the "Select Your Institution" box to find "Western CT State University."
- Click on "Western CT State University."
- Log in with your 8 digit WestConn ID number as your USERNAME; and for your PASSWORD, type "pass" + the last four digits of your Social Security number For example: Username: 12345678
- After you log in for the first time, you will see your "eTutoring Account Profile." Reenter your 8 digit ID number twice again, and change your password by typing in your new password and retyping to confirm.
- Read the eTutoring Terms and Conditions. Do you agree? Then, check the box at the bottom of the page and click on "update."
- You're ready to go. You may choose to eChat with a tutor on duty, ask an eQuestion, or submit a paper to the eWritingLab.
With WestConn's eTutoring service now in full operation, we still invite students to our learning labs on the first floor of Berkshire Hall:
- The Math Clinic, open Monday through Saturday;
- The Writing Lab, open five days each week until finals week; and
- The Tutoring Resource Center, where undergraduates can work with student tutors in almost any course.