ClassTech ********NOTE: 2012-2013 Applications due November 5, 2012********
ClassTech provides financial support for full-time continuing or tenured faculty to develop innovative, creative pedagogy in their classes using new technology. All kinds of technology and approaches are welcome. This program is for innovations using technologies already existing in our system (not to purchase new equipment or programs).
How might we incorporate the digital media in our student’s lives into the classroom experience? The possibilities include the creative use of
- Fall semester: Faculty members interested in a ClassTech project submit a proposal to the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching by the deadline.
- Proposals are reviewed by a committee composed of CELT advisory committee members, who will invite expertise when necessary.
- A decision regarding proposals will be made by in fall and the applicants will be informed.
- The proposal is put into use in a class during the following spring.
- In the following fall (after implementation), the grantee makes a presentation on the experience and receives a grant.
(Word Document. Save and send as attachment)