Doctor of Education in Instructional Leadership
How to Apply
If you would like more information about our Ed.D.
program in Instructional Leadership, please contact
the Division of Graduate Studies: 203.837.8244.
- A completed application form.
- Evidence of five years of full-time professional
experience in a K-12 setting:
- a copy of your educator certificate(s) and;
- a letter from an administrator who works in an accredited institution.
- A one- to two-page résumé.
- A $100 nonrefundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities that you have attended; a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 for all previous graduate course work is required.
- An official score on the GRE or MAT (taken within the past 5 years). In addition, the TOEFL is required for all international students.
- Three recommendations (download recommendation form).
- Immunization records
- Proof of citizenship if born in a country other than the U.S.
For additional information, please contact the program Coordinator. Contact information is located at www.wcsu.edu/EdD.
Selected candidates will be contacted for follow up interviews in the spring.
All materials should be sent to: