Important Financial Aid Forms
These forms should be completed in their entirety and with all necessary signatures. These documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (203)837-8528, or mailed to WCSU Financial Aid and Student Employment, 181 White St., Danbury, CT. 06810. Please avoid emailing any documents that contain social security numbers and any other other sensitive information.
- 2014-2015 Verification Worksheet *Complete Upon Request Only*
- 2014-2015 Verification of Non-Filer Status/Household Resources *Complete Upon Request Only*
- 2014-2015 Household Size Verification Form.pdf *Complete Upon Request Only*
- 2014-2015 Child Support Paid Form.pdf *Complete Upon Request Only*
- 2014-2015 SNAP Verification Form.pdf *Complete Upon Request Only*
- 2014-2015 Unusual Enrollment History Worksheet.pdf *Complete Upon Request Only*
- Student Loan Change Request Form
- Application for Direct Parent or Grad Plus Loan- go to www.studentloans.gov
- Consortium Agreement
- 2014-2015 Change of Income Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Title IV Authorization Form.pdf ** Must be completed by all financial aid recipients**
Accepting Financial Aid Awards
Your Financial Aid award identifies specific awards and amounts for which you are eligible for the entire academic year. Do not expect to use the entire academic year amount when budgeting for a semester.
You must accept and sign your financial aid award either by returning your paper award letter or accepting online using your Westconnduit/Banner account. To accept your awards online please follow the instructions below:
1) Select: Banner Tab
2) Select: Student Services
3) Select: Check/Accept my Award by Aid Year
4) Select: Aid Year
5) Select: Accept Award Offer Tab
6) Select: Submit
Financial Aid Posting & Disbursement
After a student's financial aid award has been accepted, the award package is posted as a credit in the student's billing account. Usually the posting takes place in early June for Fall semester and November for Spring semester. However, it is important to note that if all requested verification and other documents have not been submitted as requested by Financial Aid and Student Employment, the award package will not be credited. Failure to satisfy the semester bill may result in late fees and possible cancellation of classes.
Disbursement of a semester's financial aid awards to a student's account usually takes place approximately 30 days after the semester begins. Also, the student's financial aid awards will not be disbursed until funds from the contributing sources have been paid to the University.
Consortium Agreement Information
A consortium agreement allows a matriculated student at WCSU (home) enrolled for a minimum of 3 credit hours to take additional classes during a semester at another eligible institution (host) and still be processed for financial aid at WCSU. A consortium agreement form needs to be obtained from Financial Aid and Student Employment and completed by the host institution. In addition a course approval form needs to be completed by the Chair of the department that the course falls under to verify that the intended course(s) are applicable to your degree.
Study Abroad Program using ISEP
WCSU participates with The International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) to embrace international exchange by facilitating affordable university level exchanges on a reciprocal basis. For eligibility requirements please visit http://www.wcsu.edu/isep/. To be eligible for financial aid for this program the student must meet eligibility requirements for financial aid including deadlines and be accepted into this program.