Membership in the Newman Club is open to all currently and actively enrolled students at Western Connecticut State University regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or ability.
Active membership is determined by regular attendance at and participation in Newman Club gatherings and events. Students who do not maintain active membership in the club are considered Newman Club associates.
A Newman Club Member is:
- Any student who regularly participates in Newman events
- To have an active voice at Newman Club Business Meetings
- To help in the leadership of planning various events throughout the semester
A Newman Club Associate is:
- Any student who participates in any of our programs
- They will have a passive voice at Newman Club Business meetings
~Dates and times to be announced
~ Dates and times to be announced
WELCOME BACK SPAGHETTI DINNER
Thursday, August 28th
5:00pm - 7:00pm
FREE to all students, faculty, & staff
Monday, September 1st
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Come enjoy music, games, food, and yes of course, FOAM!!
- Apple Picking
Saturday, September 20, 2014
1:30 p.m. at the Newman Center
Contact Michele (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!
- Lake Compounce's Haunted Graveyard
Date and time TBA
- Monster Mini Golf
Have an event or trip you would like to see happen in the future? Come to our meetings and share your ideas! Everyone is welcome and we encourage both new members and new ideas!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
For updated weekly information, sign up to receive the Newman News, a weekly bulletin from Campus Ministry. Contact Michele Hossan email@example.com to join our mailing list.