Undergraduate Academic Program Sheets
The program sheet is the guide used to determine what courses, and associated requirements, you will need to take to earn a degree. The program sheets also provide a suggested course sequencing to lay out a program’s requirements toward graduation, also known as a suggested four-year plan.
- The program sheets may be typed into and saved for future use. They can also be printed.
- If you hover the cursor over the course name, you will see that the courses are hyperlinked to the university’s undergraduate catalog. Please use the catalog to see course descriptions, prerequisites, and information on when the courses are offered (every semester, Fall only, Spring only, etc.)
- Save your program sheet so that you can retrieve it and work from it anytime you are meeting with your advisor, academic department or the Registrar’s Office.
- Be sure to update your program sheet each semester to reflect courses completed and those in progress.
If you have difficulty saving PDF program sheets:
Windows: Right-click on link. Select "Save Target/Link As" and choose a destination folder.
Mac: Press Control key and click link. Select "Save Linked File As" and choose a destination folder.
School of Professional Studies
- Elementary Education - American Studies
- Elementary Education - Anthropology/Sociology
- Elementary Education - Biology
- Elementary Education - Communication
- Elementary Education - English
- Elementary Education - English (Teaching of Writing option)
- Elementary Education - History
- Elementary Education - Mathematics
- Elementary Education - Political Science
- Elementary Education - Psychology
- Elementary Education - Social Sciences
- Elementary Education - Spanish
- Health Education
- Health Promotion Studies (Community Health option)
- Health Promotion Studies (Wellness Management option)
- Nursing (RN to BS option)
- Secondary Education - Biology
- Secondary Education - Chemistry
- Secondary Education - Earth Science
- Secondary Education - English
- Secondary Education - English (Teaching of Writing option)
- Secondary Education - History
- Secondary Education - Mathematics
- Secondary Education - Spanish
- Secondary Education - Social Sciences
- Social Work