Undergraduate Academic Program Sheets
The program sheet is the guide used to determine what courses, and associated requirements, you will need to take to earn a degree. The program sheets also provide a suggested course sequencing to lay out a program’s requirements toward graduation, also known as a suggested four-year plan.
- The program sheets may be typed into and saved for future use. They can also be printed.
- If you hover the cursor over the course name, you will see that the courses are hyperlinked to the university’s undergraduate catalog. Please use the catalog to see course descriptions, prerequisites, and information on when the courses are offered (every semester, Fall only, Spring only, etc.)
- Save your program sheet so that you can retrieve it and work from it anytime you are meeting with your advisor, academic department or the Registrar’s Office.
- Be sure to update your program sheet each semester to reflect courses completed and those in progress.
- Listed below are the Program Sheets for the current academic year. If you came in as a freshman student you should follow the program sheet in effect at your time of registration. If you are a transfer student, you should follow the program sheet with the evaluation that was issued you by Admissions. If your current major institutes significant changes to your program and develops a new Program Sheet you have the option of using either the new or your current program sheet - check with your department which option is best for you. Archived Program Sheets can be found on the menu to the left.
If you have difficulty saving PDF program sheets:
Windows: Right-click on link. Select "Save Target/Link As" and choose a destination folder.
Mac: Press Control key and click link. Select "Save Linked File As" and choose a destination folder.
School of Professional Studies
- Elementary Education - Interdisciplinary
- Elementary Education - American Studies
- Elementary Education - Anthropology/Sociology
- Elementary Education - Biology
- Elementary Education - Communication
- Elementary Education - English
- Elementary Education - History
- Elementary Education - Mathematics
- Elementary Education - Political Science
- Elementary Education - Psychology
- Elementary Education - Social Sciences
- Elementary Education - Spanish
- Health Education
- Health Promotion Studies (Community Health option)
- Health Promotion Studies (Wellness Management option)
- Health Promotion Studies - Holistic and Integrative Health
- Nursing (RN to BS option)
- Secondary Education - Biology
- Secondary Education - Chemistry
- Secondary Education - Earth Science
- Secondary Education - English
- Secondary Education - History
- Secondary Education - Mathematics
- Secondary Education - Spanish
- Secondary Education - Social Sciences
- Social Work